As a reference accessory and equipment manufacturer in the field of textile clothing dedicated to insulation and protection, we support all professionals who wish to distribute or integrate our insulation and protection solutions into their manufacturing and environmental development processes.
KNOW-HOW AND CHOICE OF FABRICS
By developing a highly selective policy in the choice of our suppliers, we have built up over time a trust relationship in order to select the highest quality raw materials enabling us to meet our commitment in terms of durability and comfort.
- Breathability of the material and hydrophobic treatment for better moisture dissipation..
- Resistance to UV rays to limit their aging and guarantee maximum durability of your products.
- Thermal insulation to resist to extreme temperatures and variations all through summer and winter.
- Mechanical resistance of the material against the effects of time, wear and tear, …
- Waterproofing of the material for suitable outdoor use.
SOPLAIR AND RESPECT OF THE ENVIRONMENT
SOPLAIR is developing a development strategy while adopting an eco-responsible approach.
- Choice of recyclable and recycled materials : bamboo, aluminum, cardboard, paper.
- Products that can be dismantled and recycled.
- Range of accessories and replacement parts that ensure a second life to the product..
We have adopted the REACH regulation to better protect human health and the environment from the risks of chemicals, while promoting the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry.
LEADING ACCESSORY MANUFACTURER IN THE LEISURE VEHICLE MARKET
Always listening to our customers, we have built up and developed a network of 400 professional dealers who distribute the products in the SOPLAIR range. The development of our range based on a differentiating and striking marketing approach provides our customers with quality and visibility to support them in their sales process.
AN EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER TO HELP YOU IN YOUR PROJECTS
Our design office takes care to examine your project in advance, to identify your needs in order to offer you the most suitable solution to your problem. It carries out a technical feasibility study and establishes an initial cost estimate for the insulation or protection solution.